Race Day: Sunday, November 2, 2014 at Corning Community College at 1pm
- Start at the CCC Commons brochure
- First four miles - rolling hills
- Next four miles - gradual downhill
- Last four miles - flat
- Finish at Corning Family YMCA.
- The course will close at 3:30 PM.
- All proceeds benefit Spencer Crest Nature Center
The Red Baron Half Marathon starts at the Corning Community College Commons at the top of Spencer Hill in Corning, New York and takes the picturesque roads down the back side of the hill. There are no steep hills that would be rough on the knees; and yet, from start to finish, there is a gradual 800 foot drop in elevation. Local distance runners regard this course highly, and consider this a great race event.
For an interactive map of the exact Red Baron Race, click on the following link or paste it into your browser.
Attention Runners - the Finish line and end of course has changed. Please consult the map link below for the exact course finish.
All proceeds support the Spencer Crest Nature Center.